Sunday, August 23, 2009

A little about me

Hi everyone. My name is Brittany and I'm twenty years old. This is my third semester at USA and this is my second education class. I plan on teaching high school math classes. When I'm not at school, I'm sometimes at work. I work at Buffalo Wild Wings here in mobile. It's fun most of the time. One reason I enjoy it is because I'm a football fan, and I won't miss any games while I'm at work. So if I'm not at work or I'm not at school, I'm most likely spending time with my family, or friends. I don't have any kids, but I adore them. Wanting to teach high school was a tough decision for me because I know I'd also enjoy teaching younger kids. I also enjoy being around the water and like to travel. Well that's a little about me. I'm looking forward to the class and getting to know everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment