Sunday, August 30, 2009

podcast

When i first looked at this assignment, I had no idea what a podcast was, and I had never used iTunes. I was unsure about them, and iTunes. The first podcast I listened to was The smart boards one. I have to agree with what Staci said in class, it's horrible. The guys start off talking about pointless stuff that didn't really make much sense at all and they did sound like a radio talk show. It's not something that was interesting to listen to and did not seem to be educational at all.


Kidcast: With this one, only one guy is speaking. He does seem to stay on track more than they did with the smart boards one, but it still is boring to listen to. He basically drags on what he is trying to say. He does do a better job in getting his point across and being more educational, but he good have done it in a more interesting less boring way.


This week in photography: This one really starts off sounding like a radio talk so also. Starting to listen to it, it did not seem educational at all. The speakers start off laughing, making jokes, and not talking about things that does not matter. They do go one to talk about a strap for the camera, but then they go into talking about biking and horseback riding. They should stay more on topic, but they do talk about things on subject too. Once again however, it was not very interesting to listen to.

Edtechtalk 45: This one was more interesting to listen to and helpful in my opinion, for me. They talk about how to grow as a professional, and ways to help you become the person that you are in the class one. They go into getting people to expand and showing what people actually do in the classroom. I am sure this appeals more to me, because it deals with the classroom, which is something I am more interested in; however they too also could stay on subject more!

No comments:

Post a Comment