Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Is google changing the way we think?

I believe in some ways it is. If someone has something they want answered, instead of having to actually do a lot of searching to find the answer, they can just google it, and it only takes a few minutes. I know when i want to know something, that is basically the first thing I do. Technology has made a big difference with making things easier to find and receive information.

I can relate to Bowman when he says "my concentration often starts to drift after two or three pages". If it takes to long to find the information, I know that I'll move on and find something quick and simple to read that will give me the answer. I believe that the internet has impacted my life in a good way though, because I've learned more than I believe I would have if it were not available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment